Your Home Staged for Profitability
Home Staging Boutique professionally prepares your property for sale by providing high appeal to the greatest number of buyers to generate the highest sales price in the least amount of time.
While these living rooms are spacious and bright, adding staging furniture provides a sense of scale eliminating buyer confusion.
Is Your Home Occupied?
We offer two options for occupied homes
Start with a Comprehensive Consultation
Home Staging Boutique provides a comprehensive consultation to address all the action items required to get the property ready for the market. We provide a written report that outlines room-by-room recommendations that a seller would need to stage their property on their own.
Combine a Consultation with Staging when a further step is needed
Following a thorough consultation, the seller would complete identified action items in order to pave the way for our return. Home Staging Boutique works to stage the house using the owners’ furniture and possession
Is Your Home Unoccupied?
Start with a Complimentary Consultation
This consultation will determine the cost of staging your property based on its staging needs.
- Home Staging Boutique transforms empty spaces into attractive settings in which the buyer can imagine themselves living.
- Staging offers a well-defined purpose to each room.
- Staging offers a better understanding of the scale of the room online and in person often elliminating buyer confusion.
- Staging offers warmth to a vacant space.
- Staging dresses up your property to make it stand out against others on the market.
Staging differs from Interior Design in that it aims to create a setting appealing to many rather than the owner’s preferred design style.
Some of the Areas We Address
- Boosting curb appeal
- Creating an inviting entrance
- Dressing up rooms for appeal
- Clearing away clutter
- Furniture editing and re-arranging
- Displaying floors to their best advantage
- Creating a camera-ready space
Only First Impressions Matter
Online photographs are the first view of a property for the buyer. Staging prior to listing creates that pleasing first impression.